Top 10 Cryptocurrencies Of 2019 You Must Know
In the recent past, cryptocurrency market capitalization has grown over $800 billion in 2018. At the end of the year, we witnessed an unfortunate price drop of almost all of the top cryptocurrencies.
By mid-2019, all the top-notch cryptocurrency organization managed to go back to their place and gain popularity. For this guide, we researched and found all compelling reasons behind their comeback. By the end of this guide, we will know not only about their pros and cons but also bits of their investment history.
Let’s get started!
- Bitcoin or BTC is the pioneer of all cryptocurrencies, one of the reasons it is in the number one position because it backs its investors for future developments. The investment performance of Bitcoins been always good; in 2018, it faced a considerable dip; the price of bitcoin is fluctuating ever since. High transaction fees can be the reason of setting back.
- Etereum (Ether) is the second most valuable cryptocurrency; it was launched in 2015. It is more than just a digital currency, Ethereum offers decentralized apps and smart contracts for developing in blockchain based platforms. Ethereum as the highest transaction speed, which helps to gain its popularity.
- Ripple XRP is one of the most unique cryptocurrency exists. The company puts its heart and soul to solve the problem regarding international payment transfer only. It almost owns 50 billion XRP labs. Ripple as a very different approach than any other top cryptocurrencies.
- EOS is one of the newest tokens to gain such popularity. EOS was launched two years back, by mid-2019 it has managed to become a solid competitor to Ethereum and NEO. One of the primary reasons for its success is the highly experienced alliance.
- Cardano (ADA), a platform of decentralized apps and smart contracts. The Ethereum co-founder Charles Hoskinson launched Cardano in 2017. The technological betterment from other top cryptocurrencies makes Cardano make it to the list.
- Litecoin (LTC) is one of the oldest and popular currencies that stood in the popular list for seven years. The quick transaction process and cheap fees pave its way on the list.
- Steller belongs from a non-profit foundation, that stands out for Steller in compared to other popular cryptocurrencies on the list. They have a mission on their own to fit poverty and maximize individual potential — also Steller as strategic partnership with 30 leading banks all over the world, including Deloitte and IBM.
- IOTA is a unique one in the list. It was launched in 2015, and it is the only user of new protocol invention ”Tangle’ in blockchain technology. Also, it has zero transaction fees and promises infinite scalability.
- NEO, a Chinese cryptocurrency launched in 2017, knows as the Chinese Ethereum. Because of it as a similar programming language. Also, NEO enjoys the support of the Chinese government and as amazing transaction speed.
- Binance coin (BNB) another impressive token launched in 2018, it has made its way to the top 10 cryptocurrency list of 2019. It has a market cap of $41 million. Not only that, it has managed to gain 475% in just under five months.
In this list of Top 10 cryptocurrencies of 2019; which one is your favourite? Let us know!
Also, know more about the most profitable cryptocurrency investments in our website, Click on the link now!